Willenbring, Dahl, Wocken, & Zimmermann, PLLC
Willenbring, Dahl, Wocken & Zimmermann, PLLC traces its roots back to the original law firm established in Cold Spring by Fran Russell in 1932. Fran Russell’s practice was joined by Joe Willenbring in the early 1950’s, and the law firm subsequently became known as Russell & Willenbring. In 1974, Kirby Dahl, became an associate with the firm, which was then known as Willenbring & Lickteig. In 1976, Kirby Dahl became a partner and the firm’s name was changed to Willenbring, Lickteig & Dahl. Paul Wocken joined Willenbring, Lickteig & Dahl in 1977, Dan Zimmermann in 1982 and Mark McKeon in 1984.
Join Our Mailing List
for the latest news and updates.